為他的歌著迷一陣子了,好喜歡這種調調的音樂
我最愛的R&B歌手__Blackbear
Oh, oh, she said,
她說 ,
How can I love you if you running around,
How do I know that you don’t give your love to someone else,
我怎麼知道你不會把心交給別人,
How can I trust you when you’re never around,
我要怎麼相信當你總是不在身邊,
How do we know if we can seem to work it out.
我們要怎麼知道我們可以解決一切。
What is the worst that could happen (uh),
事情能糟糕到哪裡去,
What is so different today,
今天真是太不尋常了,
Oh girl what is the worst that could go down,
女孩事情能變的多壞,
Constantly changing things around,
熟悉的一切不斷變化,
Breaking down every single noun that I say,
所有的話語都失去控制,
I’m about to pull this car to the side of the road,
打算把車停往路旁,
And let you walk your own ass home,
讓你拍拍屁股走人,
If you can’t change your tone, we're gonna end up alone
如果你無法改變,我們將各自分離,
I think it’s starting to show,
我覺得是時候表明態度,
Our love is running low,
我們的愛逐漸卑微,
Love is running low,
逐漸消沉,
Love is running low,
逐漸枯萎,
Oh, how can I love you if it’s never enough.
我要怎麼愛你當你永遠無法滿足。
How do I know it?
我怎麼會明白?
Cause it doesn't seem like I have all your trust,
因為很明顯的我無法贏得你的信任,
How do I do this shit it’s burning me up
我該怎麼做當事情非我所好。
How do I know it’s time to quit it.
我怎麼知道是時候該放棄了,
Cause what’s done is done,
因為做過的事無法還原,
Baby, baby
寶貝阿寶貝,
You don’t get it,
你還不明白嗎,
Just say,
就說了,
I won’t stay,
我不會留下,
And I won’t change for anyone.
不會再為了誰而改變。
I give you all,
我給了你所有,
That I could give,
所有我擁有的,
And I can’t give anymore,
我無法再交付更多。
我說,事情沒有商量的餘地,穿越那門,從此結束,
I won't love you no no more,
我不會再愛你,不再
Cause you just make me hurt more,
因為你只會傷我更深,
So cut off all your dreams girl.
放棄你的妄想吧女孩。
You don't treat me no good no more
你不再待我如從前,不再
And I don't wanna yell and scream 'bout the same damn things,
我不想再大吼大叫相同的破事。
Oh,
噢,
(Oh girl what is the worst that could go down,)
(女孩事情能變的多壞,)
(Constantly changing things around,)
(熟悉的一切不斷變化,)
(Breaking down every single noun that I say,)
(所有的話語都失去控制,)
I’m about to pull this car to the side of the road,
打算把車停往路旁,
And let you walk your own ass home,
讓你拍拍屁股走人,
If you can’t change your tone, we're gonna end up alone
如果你無法改變,我們將各自分離,
I think it’s starting to show,
我覺得是時候表明態度,
Our love is running low,
我們的愛逐漸卑微,
Love is running low (uh),
逐漸消沉,
Love is running low, Oh,
逐漸枯萎。
剛剛翻著翻著就忘記了我正在燒水,還好電磁爐自己關了(萬幸萬幸),實在是太危險了.....
在此以個人經驗奉勸各位要小心火燭啊
//
感謝西班牙小王子Manu Rios把我推入Blackbear坑XD
Maun翻唱的IDFC實在是超可愛的 ✧:* (◡‿◡) *:✧.
//
感謝大家的觀看,如有錯誤歡迎告知!
Thank you for watching! Please let me know if there is any mistake!
祝大家萬聖節快樂! HAPPY HALLOWEEN
留言列表